I'll be glad when he's gone, but what I fear is the the Republican party is so smart, calculated, and well organized that all that'll end up happening is that we'll get someone just as bad or worse in office after Bush's term is up, unless the Democratica Party gets their **** together.
Saddam should've been taken down... but not like this. Too impromptu and I didn't like that he was using 9/11 terrorist fear to get backing to start the war. Didn't care about the rest of the world and doesn't have enough support.
I suspect a lot of things, cuz there's too much that was well timed, missing evidence and.... just too much. I hope someday that someone is out there looking for the truth and that the people behind it all are made to pay.
I hate politics.
P.S. My Avatar is the best in the universe.