Would You Want an Official Sword of Justice?

So what about you Synch? Would oyu be willing to fork my estimated 275 + shipping for a replica?

Would you prefer a curved or straight blade?
 
Then go with something more old school then. Dragon Dagger, Power Sword, heck even a Quasar saber (always tought they looked sweet as heck).

OoooO, the quasars are sick. That would be hot to have as a real replica.
 
I'm not a big fan of the guard but I always loved the shape of the blade and the pattern on the handle. Plus that little circle with the galactabeast head was pretty nifty. Its not an overly complicated design but it got plenty of nice little touches to it. Plus the Quasar Saber look like HERO swords. Not like Juzo's blade of evil

XD
 
If I could afford it, I would defnitely be interested. I called the bank today to check how much was in my account, and a moth flew out of the damn phone. T_T
 
But with a little bit of an original spin so as not to infringe on copyright and also to show off our colors as a badge of the fandom.

I'm not an expert on copyright, but you would probably be able to get away with making a replica of an existing design if it was sold at cost (no profit) and was a very low production run for collectors.

If this is kept to only those that are part of the HJU forum, I don't think you would attract much attention.

If you started advertising on the main page "HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS SWORD I AM MAKING AND SELLING! LLLLOOOOOOK!!!1 BUY IT SO I CAN GET SOME CASH!" then yeah, you might run into some trouble.
 
Katachi would want and deserve a profit for the work he'd put in to it... I wouldn't mind a cut either. I.... don't want too much sympathy, but I put a bit of money into this site. I need to make a little bit of a profit myself.. >__>
 
well From peoples reactions to this they pretty well seem to hate the idea of a juuzo sword sadly :( I think they are reading into the entire "sword of justice" thing a bit too much rather than seeing it as simply a cool prop replica :S I could cry at the thought of not getting a juuzo sword since it would look so badass ondisplay ;(


I honestly can't see anyone from japan caring about what we do over here all too much... Even if keith did put it up on the front page for sale lol! It would simply show them that there is a market & demand for this type of thing & maybe they should consider it them self's if a bunch of "fanboys" could pull it off... :D . I also agree with keith on both him & his friend getting something out of it , making swords I imagine is a lot of hard work even if just prop replicas! & with out keith we wouldn't even have the option of doing so
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top