Would another Den-O series be out of the question?

I'll allow it if it pulls an Avengers/Invaders type deal.
Pulling the Rider Trinity from the past to fight in the future, just with Ryoutaro doing the one thing he does best, Staying the hell out of the way while those with skills fight.
 
If there's a 2nd series I hope it's about sakurai yuto(zeroes), the show got really good when zeroes showed up.
 
However, I always feel there's a possibility that Ryoutarou and the Taros will make cameos in future Kamen Rider series (since DenLiner is a time-plane travelling train). :)
Agreed to that.

It could happen. we're entering a Secend golden age with tokusatsu now becuase of how big it has become all over the world and i believe that toei might make a sequel. and hopefully it will be better then Black RX. lol
:buttrock: :thumbs:
 
I don't think it could happen. There's still things they can do with the imajin possibly, but as for a whole new Den-O series airing in place of a possibly new one, don't think so. lol I'd rather have a brand new Kamen Rider series than another Den-O! :P

I really like Den-O, but I don't want to see another series like it, rather new ones that will come to interest me in different ways like all the other series before it have. :anime:
 
Its actually
Kamen Rider KIVA and Den-o: Denliner into space

Its basically the cast from both shows teach children about space.
 
I think TOEI learned from their mistake by RX. And by that, I mean business-wise. A sequel to another rider series didn't...well, do that well. It had horrible ratings, and TOEI might think the same could happen now.

I'm not putting it out of the realm of possibility, though. I wouldn't doubt more movies plus maybe some specials.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top