Woo! Finally found an Omega Megazord!

I bought two of them at my local Wally World!!

untitled1us.jpg
 
Michael Joe Red Mask said:
I bought two of them at my local Wally World!!

untitled1us.jpg

If it's not for your nephew, sell me the other one PLEASE. You can package it with the Omega Morpher....that I still need to pay you for. :shakefist Damn my broken bike! I ended up paying quite a shitload on my bike to get it repaired and I'm broke until the 19th of August...:( I'm so pissed cos I needa pay SeraphisCain for two things as well....
 
Rider Knight said:
If it's not for your nephew, sell me the other one PLEASE. You can package it with the Omega Morpher....that I still need to pay you for. :shakefist Damn my broken bike! I ended up paying quite a shitload on my bike to get it repaired and I'm broke until the 19th of August...:( I'm so pissed cos I needa pay SeraphisCain for two things as well....

I can do that bro.

No more toys for my nephew! He doesn't play with his MagiKing anymore! :shakefist
 
Michael Joe Red Mask said:
I can do that bro.

No more toys for my nephew! He doesn't play with his MagiKing anymore! :shakefist

Really? Think you can "borrow" his MagiKing and sell it to me? Joking....lol!

So how much in total for the Omega Megazord, Omega Morpher with combine shipping?
 
Rider Knight said:
Really? Think you can "borrow" his MagiKing and sell it to me? Joking....lol!

So how much in total for the Omega Megazord, Omega Morpher with combine shipping?

Hehe....yeah I know. He's into Fantastic Four now...
yuck.gif


PM me with your info so I can ask the Post Office how much the shipping would be to your area.

I actually returned your Omega Morpher (because I thought you don't want it anymore) but I could always get it again.
 
Michael Joe Red Mask said:
Hehe....yeah I know. He's into Fantastic Four now...
yuck.gif


PM me with your info so I can ask the Post Office how much the shipping would be to your area.

I actually returned your Omega Morpher (because I thought you don't want it anymore) but I could always get it again.

PM sent dude
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top