[Anime] Wolf Children

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns8PWyfEz60"]Wolf Children Official Trailer (English subtitles) - YouTube[/ame]

From the same producer that made Summer Wars.
 
This' a really, really, really amazing film.

Saw it a month and 10 days ago when MIT had a couple of events: one being a book signing (at 4pm est) headed by this man named Dr. Ian Condry and 2 hours later (At 7pm est) was a movie showing of this with Director Mamoru Hosoda being there in person (he was at the first event too but, mostly just hung out in the back of the room); the movie showed (it was subbed and everything), Q&A was had then I got an autograph from the director when he was giving them out. I got home about 12:30am EST but man, was it worth it.

tl;dr: I can't recommend this film enough, watch it!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top