Will Kamen Rider Dragon Knight be affected by the strike?

We all wondered what effect the strike may have on PR, but what about KRDK? For a show that hasn't even hit the airwaves yet, what will this do to it? Are the KRDK writers even part of the WGA?
 
probably already has been. I know we asked this before somewhere on the message board. But since certain people have their super special secret contact info and they wont just say whatever; We have to be left wondering whats going on
 
probably already has been. I know we asked this before somewhere on the message board. But since certain people have their super special secret contact info and they wont just say whatever; We have to be left wondering whats going on

I only think a little Bit of KRDK has been changed.
 
I've seen this around the forums a bunch. I read up on it a bit on some site but I'm too lazy to finish. Can someone summarize this for me? (Me thinks it'll end up being funneh.) :redface2:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top