Wii will not be called "Wii" in Europe!!

Black Ranger RX

I don't have low self esteem.
According to "Neo" magazine (Britains equivilant to NewType), rumours were heard that Nintendo are going to change the name of it's Wii console, for the European release. They didn't say what it's new name will be though, but hopefully it won't be "Pii" or "Poo" or "Paap" or "Fuuk" or whatever..

Yeah, that's a cool name for a console!! "Whatever". I think Nintendo should change the name to "Nintendo Whatever" for the European release. So while the Japanese and the US will be playing with their "Wiis", the UK, Germans and French will be playing with their "Whatevers". :P

Still, name change or not, whether I myself will be buying one I'm still unsure (after all, it's a remote that you wave at the TV).
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I still refuse to call it anything but The Revolution. If (and this is a big "IF") I decide to buy one, that's what I'm calling it, that's what I'm going to say to the store lackeys. If they can't put 2 + 2 together and figure out what I'm looking for, then WalMart gave them too much credit in the intelligence department. :laugh:
 
JFC said:
I still refuse to call it anything but The Revolution. If (and this is a big "IF") I decide to buy one, that's what I'm calling it, that's what I'm going to say to the store lackeys. If they can't put 2 + 2 together and figure out what I'm looking for, then WalMart gave them too much credit in the intelligence department. :laugh:
I get calls from people who work at Walmart. That store seems to give EVERYONE too much credit in the intelligence department.
Cause everyone I talk to seems to be dumb as ****.

-RF
 
Am I like the only guy in the world who is used to the name "Wii" and just smacks or frowns at people that make jokes? I like the name, it's pretty fun and cool and it's gonna catch on really easy for me. I used to be such a Nintendo Fanboy but Smackdown games for the PS2 got me addicted but NO more! *throws Smackdown games out the window, picks up 'Cube controller, twitches, then jumps out of window after games*

XD
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top