Something called Snowball Earth is getting an adaption I guess *shrugs*

Captain Shark

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
I didn't know about this until today, but apparently some manga that has mechs and monsters in it called Snowball Earth just started airing an adaption with a same day simulcast. I have no idea what it is about, but I found a trailer:


Wow that was mediocre, who the hell did this ****? Lets look at the end credits and... Studio Kai? What did they do- Oh no.

>The Eureka Seven: Hi-Evolution movies
>Gridman Universe
>Fuuto PI

But wait, there's good stuff in this too!

>Gundam Seed Freedom
>Skeleton Knight in Another World
>Overlord: The Sacred Kingdom

What a very hit and miss studio. But yeah, looks like mediocrity. I might check it out, not like it matters much since that solar flash is gonna hit this year depending on what timeline you're on. I did notice the mods on /m/ have been shitting their pants over anyone not ferociously masturbating to it, but it recently came out in a leak there aren't any janitors so maybe he or she is just jacked on coffee or coke (both?). Seems to be the same energy from that one guy that kept defending Synduality Noir part 2 despite it only having four action scenes across twelve episodes and everyone else called out it sucking so hard only to get "stop watching grrr" responses. Also that one comic book writer who did Songbird and famously told people not to buy her book if they don't like her politics. Wait a second... Have the wokies descended upon 4chan and we never knew? Dun dun duuuuuuuuuun!

At this point I'm just **** posting because there isn't anything to go on with this series so... Yeah.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top