Why is there only one main Tokusatsu fansub group?

I don't see what the whole fuss is. If you subbed gekiranger ep 1 and TVN releases it, why would that mean you can't release yours? You have just as much right as they to release yours ... doesn't matter who's first or better ... each fan has a right (not legally, but morally) to put out his or her version. That's how I see it.
 
I don't see what the whole fuss is. If you subbed gekiranger ep 1 and TVN releases it, why would that mean you can't release yours? You have just as much right as they to release yours ... doesn't matter who's first or better ... each fan has a right (not legally, but morally) to put out his or her version. That's how I see it.

:buttrock:

its kidna cheap but i have hook ups as well, so i can get my freinds to send them to me
Oh, I see :anime:
 
I don't see what the whole fuss is. If you subbed gekiranger ep 1 and TVN releases it, why would that mean you can't release yours? You have just as much right as they to release yours ... doesn't matter who's first or better ... each fan has a right (not legally, but morally) to put out his or her version. That's how I see it.

damn right Alf17:buttrock:
 
I don't see what the whole fuss is. If you subbed gekiranger ep 1 and TVN releases it, why would that mean you can't release yours? You have just as much right as they to release yours ... doesn't matter who's first or better ... each fan has a right (not legally, but morally) to put out his or her version. That's how I see it.

First off, I didn't finish my sub of the episode, second off, my subs are pretty similiar to TVN's, just not as "cool looking" as TVN's.

Still though I agree with your point you're making
 
It is a shame that there are few groups subbing tokusatsu, as well as few groups subbing Jdrama in general. I really want to see Agito, Kuuga and Amazon, but it seems no fansubs for them even exist, unfortunately. TVN have a reputation of being ridiculously slow with releases and to be honest I don't really understand why they haven't subbed more (i.e. the rest of the series which they started a long time ago then didn't continue, i.e. Ryuki etc.). HK subs are up on youtube of Ryuki, but they're terrible quality translations, and from what I've seen I don't really like Ryuki anyway. I've been trying to find Agito or Kuuga subs with no such luck really, as well as a fansub of the drama series 'Unfair', but unfortunately haven't found any.

I would love to be able to learn Japanese and then in turn be able to watch raws and help groups sub too, and I have slowly learned some basics from just watching subbed stuff, but yeah, nowhere near enough...
 
I really want to see Agito, Kuuga and Amazon, but it seems no fansubs for them even exist, unfortunately.

Thats where you are wrong pal, Agito has been fan subbed already :buttrock:

http://zap.to/cruelangel

This person has subbed every single episode of Agito, all of the Agito specials, and the Agito Movie, both standard and directors cut. All though they are not free, you have to buy them, they are DVD-R's.

Although this person's Veoh account has been uploading a few Agito videos (although they are deleted every once in awhile)

http://www.veoh.com/series/maskedrideragito;jsessionid=C04320E274887432ABEF4EFFD0713D7A


:thumbs: happy watching
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top