Why do girls love Twilight?


i never said the board was good, and if you didnt break the rules before, you just did now :loltongue:
 
*removed for content*
KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.


oh god i remember the last meeting... ran out of the auditorium with a with an absess on my gums and almost blacked OUT outside. goood times.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.



oh god i remember the last meeting... ran out of the auditorium with a with an absess on my gums and almost blacked OUT outside. goood times.

Can you guys stop with the fucking gay jokes and slurs. I mean god what are you a bunch of 11 year olds. This **** is lame. If I were a mod there would be at least 4 infractions already given you. You skullomania would get 2 of them just for this ****.
 
i never said the board was good, and if you didnt break the rules before, you just did now :loltongue:

I still didn't really do it since I didn't refer to /b/ by name. But now I did. Its an unoriginal rule from a stupid board.


You're a lot of things right now Kingranger lad, and those being uptight, looking for an excuse to vent your ever so lasting anger, and overreacting. The guy made a joke, an old joke, but still a joke. Now you wanna act high and mighty on this guy just for saying faggot? And don't even try to place the blame on me for saying summerfag and newfag. You've been to 4chan, you know the terminology, I've seen you post there. Don't try to make up some bullshit excuse how I'm being offensive and hating on gays when you know I'm using terminology.

Now I can completely understand that you're having a bad day, and you just overreacted out of anger. But seriously, learn to chill out and don't be so uptight. Just relax, find your happy place and stay there.

See this is why you're not a mod, and probably wont be, you're always angry over nothing, you overreact and let your anger cloud your judgment. Again like I've always told you, find the source of your anger issues. And I'm not sure if your post was a subliminal message to get some mod to do what you're asking (like the old crap you used to pull)
 
Everybody break it up right now. Especially you, HaiTien.

And I don't ever want to see another pic with a blatant slur in it in this thread or anywhere else on this board again. I don't care if it was for humorous effect or not. It's inappropriate under any circumstances.
 

Gotcha Charlie, lemme just make one more phone call




Thanks for that. Exit stage right~
 
god i swear i'm deaf now, i went to the theatres today when i saw that guy from twilight in a preview, i knew what was coming. although something funny did happen.

Fangirl:"I LOVE YOU EDWARD!!! WOOO!!"

Random Guy:"HE CAN'T HEAR YOU DUMBASS!!!"

I LoL'D
 

As much as we all hate talking aloud during movie shows (except for The Rocky Horror Picture Show), I applaud Random Guy. :laugh:
 

I swim when I get a chance to( Main source of exercise, plus fun), but since I live in Michigan, it rains occasionally inconveniently during the summer.

Twilight sucks, but those fangirls seriously have no life because evidently, they will chase their god Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) until he either gives up or gets hit by a taxi.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…