Who wouldn't kill for one of these?

Thats one lucky fan.
Must be from the portugese or something cuz they have the tendency to call it Spielvan.

I wonder why Hiroshi Watari's Spielban Kesshou sequence is so short, especially when compared to his previous role in Shariban. Maybe he's sick of a lot of hand swingies. :laugh:
 
Basri said:
Thats one lucky fan.
Must be from the portugese or something cuz they have the tendency to call it Spielvan.

I'm guessing the fan in question must be French. "To Michel." Come on!

But "Spielvan"...ugh. That's like saying "Fibeman" or "Libeman." Wrong.
 
Shougo Kuroiwa said:
I'm guessing the fan in question must be French. "To Michel." Come on!

But "Spielvan"...ugh. That's like saying "Fibeman" or "Libeman." Wrong.

That's actually for me.....he just got lazy and wrote "Michel" instead of Michel Joe Rouge Masque. :laugh:
 
That's pretty badass. But I wouldn't kill for it..since I really haven't watched that show.

Now there are some other Asian actors that I'd kill to have autographs of!
Ahhh hell, I'd even kill a man for a hotdog!! *referencing an old Almost Live sketch, just to see if anyone in the Seattle area remembers it :D*

-RF
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top