Who is your Least Favorite HJU Member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Ranger RX

I don't have low self esteem.
OK, since these "Who is your favorite threads are becomming WAAAAAY too popular, how about a least favorites list?

Me anyone? Since I never appear in anybody's favorite list?
 
I don't hate anyone. I'm kinda surprise I can get a decent conversation with anyone.

However, I'm sure there's a lot of people from JH, RB, MZ, HJU, and YT who want to kick my ass. Like that will happen unless they pull something from "Jay & Silent Bob Strikes Back."
 
Um, yeah, I really don't think a thread like this is going to fly, so I'm going to nip it in the bud.

Admins or whatever feel free to unlock it if they wish.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top