FF9 Who is your favorite player in Final Fantasy IX

Final Fantasy IX (2000): A thief named Zidane becomes involved in a war sparked by a reckless queen. It’s a love letter to classic fantasy roots, with medieval aesthetics and heartfelt character arcs. AKA Final Fantasy 9, FF9, FFIX
I like Freya. She has courage, integrity, and love. Though she's badass, but very sad, and kinda mysterious. She's also a dragoon. I like her theme song too

Freya is one of a hell when you talk of Final Fantasy characters that are always their to make the storyline quite interesting. The fact that she is mysterious made me not to pick here for anything.
 
Vivi. I dig his character. I like seeing how meek he is, but then grows stronger and stronger as the game progresses. I appreciated the friendship bond between him and Zidanne, and the bond of respect between him and Steiner. He was easily a good character.Never disliked anything about him.
 
I've had lots of fun playing with Zidane as my main character and the good thing about that is the way he get to steal items from the enemies which is quite a good way to have fun playing the Final Fantasy as well.
Yeah Ithink Zidane has fascinated many though we usually see differently.
 
I think zidane and Vivi gets most of the vote. And I am not surprised. They are designed to be like that. I won't be surprised many people choosing them. As for the freya, I'd say I have mixed feeling about that character not the top of my head.
 
I think zidane and Vivi gets most of the vote. And I am not surprised. They are designed to be like that. I won't be surprised many people choosing them. As for the freya, I'd say I have mixed feeling about that character not the top of my head.
Thumbs up for Zidane and Vivi. That team is awesome.
 
I feel like Zidane is an underrated protagonist as far as the series goes. I'm looking forward to him being in FFRK.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top