5. Freya
6. Quina
7. Eiko
8. Amarant
9. Beatrix
10. Blank
11. Cinna
12. Marcus

Among all these playable characters, my favorite happens to be Vivi because of its ability to cash magical spells. Who is your favorite character?

My favorite playable character here would have to be Zidane Tribal. As a thief, Zidane has the ability to steal items from most enemies. Doing so is an invaluable way to generate income, stock up on needed healing items, and build up an inventory of weapons and armor for equipping and synthesizing. Zidane can also use 'Skill' abilities, which exploit his nimble nature for various effects.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
My favorite playable character here would have to be Zidane Tribal. As a thief, Zidane has the ability to steal items from most enemies. Doing so is an invaluable way to generate income, stock up on needed healing items, and build up an inventory of weapons and armor for equipping and synthesizing. Zidane can also use 'Skill' abilities, which exploit his nimble nature for various effects.

Zidane is quite a good one, I almost would have picked him first as my main man but looking at the fun of having magical powers and the extent at which magic can exploit so many areas, then I had no choice to go with Vivi.

Beatrix is my favorite character of all final fantasy series. She resembles classy and strong character in the game. A character that can handle her own problems and enemies. When I watched the anime Sword Art Online I remember her from one of the main characters in SAO - Asuna.

I prefer Garnet since I like her character. Vivi's black magic is fun gameplay-wise.

Final Fantasy IX is comprised of 12 playable characters. They are ;

1. Zidane
2. Vivi
3. Dagger
4. Steiner
5. Freya
6. Quina
7. Eiko
8. Amarant
9. Beatrix
10. Blank
11. Cinna
12. Marcus

Among all these playable characters, my favorite happens to be Vivi because of its ability to cash magical spells. Who is your favorite character?

Mine will be freya. She is a dragoon. She has love and courage.

Freya looks sad sometimes but she is ver mysterious. My second favorite will be vivi. Any character with magic spells automatically becomes my favorite.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Mine will be freya. She is a dragoon. She has love and courage.

Freya looks sad sometimes but she is ver mysterious. My second favorite will be vivi. Any character with magic spells automatically becomes my favorite.

The sad personality of Freya was what actually dissuaded my preference for her. Yes, she is courageous but the stench of bad aura that her sad being influences her body countenance and disposition is not good for my liking and as result why my love for Vivi holds no bounds because of her magical prowess.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I prefer Garnet since I like her character. Vivi's black magic is fun gameplay-wise.

@KloeRinz I don't think that Garnet was among the character of Final Fantasy IX, Vivi was, you are correct on that one. I believe that Garnet was a character in the version of Theatrhythm Final Fantasy if I'm not mistaken.

@KloeRinz I don't think that Garnet was among the character of Final Fantasy IX, Vivi was, you are correct on that one. I believe that Garnet was a character in the version of Theatrhythm Final Fantasy if I'm not mistaken.
Pft. If you actually played FFIX you will know who Garnet is. Dagger is just her fake name or alias.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Pft. If you actually played FFIX you will know who Garnet is. Dagger is just her fake name or alias.

Oh! oh! Silly me, haha I actually forgot her real name and replaced it with her alias. But come to think of it @KloeRinz, Dagger sounds more cool as her name. It was even the real reason I took to it more than her real name.