FF9 Who is your favorite player in Final Fantasy IX

Final Fantasy IX (2000): A thief named Zidane becomes involved in a war sparked by a reckless queen. It’s a love letter to classic fantasy roots, with medieval aesthetics and heartfelt character arcs. AKA Final Fantasy 9, FF9, FFIX
This is practically the main reason why I prefer and love Vivi because of her magical powers that helps put her always in the advantage side with all other characters in the games. The magic gives Vivi an edge over other characters and this makes her very cool.

I do believe that the lovers of the character of Vivi mainly love her because of the magical powers and it's really a good thing to appeal to someone about Vivi to pick her first. It's what happened to me on my preference for her and I do also believe as well that it's what happened to other gamers as well.
 
I do believe that the lovers of the character of Vivi mainly love her because of the magical powers and it's really a good thing to appeal to someone about Vivi to pick her first. It's what happened to me on my preference for her and I do also believe as well that it's what happened to other gamers as well.

Vivi rocks 100% in my opinion and I'm not and have never considered picking any other character over her. Making use of her gives extra dimension to do exceptional things because of the power of her magic.
 
Vivi rocks 100% in my opinion and I'm not and have never considered picking any other character over her. Making use of her gives extra dimension to do exceptional things because of the power of her magic.

I think that if any of us was given the opportunity to have magic, I seriously doubt if anyone would say no to having such powers and I definitely believe it's the main reason why most people love the character of Vivi because of the magical powers.
 
I think that if any of us was given the opportunity to have magic, I seriously doubt if anyone would say no to having such powers and I definitely believe it's the main reason why most people love the character of Vivi because of the magical powers.

That's very much the sole reason for picking her and I'm sure it's still the same for others that chose her. This simply concludes the point of her being chosen by all that did pick vivi.
 
Vivi, he is the modern version of Black Mage from Final Fantasy 1. Despite of the fact we can only see his eyes, he have a very expressive face.
 
Those yellow eyes are something else with Vivi. A friend of mine was actually scared a bit about the appearance for Vivi, because it's just the eyes that is visible with the shabby dress.
images (29).avif
 
200.gif

images


Picture at the Top, Black Mage from FF1. Picture at the bottom Vivi from 9. Are they related or are they the same person.
 
There is a striking resemblance between the two pictures in the hat and yellow eyes, although what I would say is that it's an upgrade in FF 9. You can see very well that the graphics in the Black Mage from FF 1 isn't very appealing to the eyes.
 
My favorite playable character here would have to be Zidane Tribal. As a thief, Zidane has the ability to steal items from most enemies. Doing so is an invaluable way to generate income, stock up on needed healing items, and build up an inventory of weapons and armor for equipping and synthesizing. Zidane can also use 'Skill' abilities, which exploit his nimble nature for various effects.

I've had lots of fun playing with Zidane as my main character and the good thing about that is the way he get to steal items from the enemies which is quite a good way to have fun playing the Final Fantasy as well.
 
I like Freya. She has courage, integrity, and love. Though she's badass, but very sad, and kinda mysterious. She's also a dragoon. I like her theme song too
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top