FF9 Who is your favorite player in Final Fantasy IX

Final Fantasy IX (2000): A thief named Zidane becomes involved in a war sparked by a reckless queen. It’s a love letter to classic fantasy roots, with medieval aesthetics and heartfelt character arcs. AKA Final Fantasy 9, FF9, FFIX
It is hard to aruge against Vivi and the use of magic. It really does take more time to form that craft though, but it surely pays off.

Vivi's magical powers is what makes her outstanding from all the other characters in the game, and it's no surprise that players favor her because I seriously doubt if there is anyone who would reject having magical powers. Personally, I would do virtually anything possible to posses magic, it makes one's accomplishments limitless.
 
I like the character of Amarant because he has a strong personality. He is a truly fighter. Though Amarant has an impression of being arrogant, he has changed when he met Zidane. He's the misunderstood guy because of his attitude. He has shown no mercy when he's fighting but he fights with an honor and respect his opponents whenever he's fighting.
 
I would have to go with Vivi but Garnet looks like fun also, in this FF9 game -he is a black mage,and he has a black aura with glowing yellow eyes and the ability to cast magic-which is quite interesting also. I like his floppy hat and they say he fell off a cargo ship into a forest near a town called Treno. They have some other great characters in this FF9 game also, and these 3 action figures are very cool that they reviewed in this video !
 
Last edited:
I have to say that my favorite Final Fantasy characters are Eiko and Vivi. They are both cute and in the same time they have the most heart felt story plot among the characters (specially Vivi's).
 
Please don't hurt me, I'm just currently playing through FFIX.I currently am liking Zidane. I didn't get to play this before because my Playstation 1 before kept going back and forth from the electronics guy because it can't read discs anymore. After a while we gave up and we waited for the Playstation 2 to be released. Thus no FF9. :(
 
You could have played the game on PS2 though, since it was designed to be backwards compatible. At least with the early "fat" model, I think the later ones may have had more compatibility issues.
On topic: I've always liked Garnet (Dagger) the most.
 
Last edited:
I would have to go with Vivi just because of her character development. sometimes I feel like he's the lead character
 
Vivi's magical powers is what makes her outstanding from all the other characters in the game, and it's no surprise that players favor her because I seriously doubt if there is anyone who would reject having magical powers. Personally, I would do virtually anything possible to posses magic, it makes one's accomplishments limitless.

This is practically the main reason why I prefer and love Vivi because of her magical powers that helps put her always in the advantage side with all other characters in the games. The magic gives Vivi an edge over other characters and this makes her very cool.
 
I like the character of because he has a strong personality. He is a truly fighter. Though Amarant has an impression of being arrogant, he has changed when he met Zidane. He's the misunderstood guy because of his attitude. He has shown no mercy when he's fighting but he fights with an honor and respect his opponents whenever he's fighting.

It's true that Amarant is a character with a strong personality, he is actually very strong just as you put it but that his flaw in being arrogant is what always puts him in a misunderstanding with other people he associates with but anything other than this, Amarant is a good one.
 
I would have to go with Vivi but Garnet looks like fun also, in this FF9 game -he is a black mage,and he has a black aura with glowing yellow eyes and the ability to cast magic-which is quite interesting also. I like his floppy hat and they say he fell off a cargo ship into a forest near a town called Treno. They have some other great characters in this FF9 game also, and these 3 action figures are very cool that they reviewed in this video !

Just like Vivi posses magical powers and it helps her in most ways, the same thing goes for Garnet, and the looks of Garnet makes it appear to be evil although it's not necessarily so but in all appearance says a lot about a particular character and Vivi looks a lot more better for me to pick her first.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top