FF9 Who is your favorite player in Final Fantasy IX

Final Fantasy IX (2000): A thief named Zidane becomes involved in a war sparked by a reckless queen. It’s a love letter to classic fantasy roots, with medieval aesthetics and heartfelt character arcs. AKA Final Fantasy 9, FF9, FFIX
@KloeRinz I don't think that Garnet was among the character of Final Fantasy IX, Vivi was, you are correct on that one. I believe that Garnet was a character in the version of Theatrhythm Final Fantasy if I'm not mistaken.

As I've remember Garnet is the chubby or big knight in Final Fantasy XI. I think he was acquired in the early game. He is wearing silver full plated armor. He also have tall triangle helmet as I've remember. I didn't know that he also have a fake or alias name.
 
My favorite character in Final Fantasy IX is general Beatrix, even if she is a woman I think she is the most powerful knight in Alexandria. I like it very much and she makes this game awesome, using its sword and her loyalty makes her a good player.
 
Beatrix is my favorite character of all final fantasy series. She resembles classy and strong character in the game. A character that can handle her own problems and enemies. When I watched the anime Sword Art Online I remember her from one of the main characters in SAO - Asuna.
That's great. Beatrix is only a temporary character.

Also the one you're talking about is Steiner, not Garnet/Dagger.
 
That's great. Beatrix is only a temporary character.

Also the one you're talking about is Steiner, not Garnet/Dagger.

Wow thank you for the information that it was Steiner that is a huge guy wearing an armor. I already forgot who is who because I played it a long time ago. Is Steiner a temporary character too? I already forgot Garnet even she might be a lead character in game all I remember are Zidane, ViVi, Beatrix and Steiner :)
 
My favorite character in Final Fantasy IX is general Beatrix, even if she is a woman I think she is the most powerful knight in Alexandria. I like it very much and she makes this game awesome, using its sword and her loyalty makes her a good player.
That character reminds of Saber from the anime Fate, they share the same values and principles.
 
My favorite playable character here would have to be Zidane Tribal. As a thief, Zidane has the ability to steal items from most enemies. Doing so is an invaluable way to generate income, stock up on needed healing items, and build up an inventory of weapons and armor for equipping and synthesizing. Zidane can also use 'Skill' abilities, which exploit his nimble nature for various effects.

Zidane is my favorite too. I have fun with his ability to steal items.
 
Zidane, Freya and Beatrix/Vivi as close ties for third. Though I do have Dagger/Garnet as a 4th due to her summoning/healing capabilities. The others are alright but not too notable for me to like them in my typical lineup.
 
Final Fantasy IX is comprised of 12 playable characters. They are ;

1. Zidane
2. Vivi
3. Dagger
4. Steiner
5. Freya
6. Quina
7. Eiko
8. Amarant
9. Beatrix
10. Blank
11. Cinna
12. Marcus

Among all these playable characters, my favorite happens to be Vivi because of its ability to cash magical spells. Who is your favorite character?

I would be going with the characters of Zidane and Vivi to be my favorite ones in the Final Fantasy IX. Zidane I think is the main character in the game version and he is quite crafty and fun to play. He stealing skill is appealing to anyone who loves intriguing characters, this was one of the reasons I pick him first.

Now coming to Vivi, the magical ability is something that I simply cannot overlook about the player. Magic is everything if you know how to use it, so therefore the magical powers possessed by the character is am added incentives in making me choose.
 
It is hard to aruge against Vivi and the use of magic. It really does take more time to form that craft though, but it surely pays off.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top