Which Toku do u think have the best Hotties ?

GekiBlack

Red Falcon
As the title implies, i don't really know. Super Sentai have always churn out great looking Hotties. Same goes for Kamen Rider as well. But if i have to pick, i'd say Kamen Rider beats SS hands down just because u don't have to be in spandex to be certified a Hottie :thumbs: :P
 
Kamen Rider no doubt.

But to be specific right now I'm going with Zaido & Kiva as having the hottest women.

I was almost hospitalized after first seeing Lyka in Zaido.
 
Humm....I'd say Kamen Rider wins...BUT, Super Sentai has its own Super Hot Heroines!

For instance MomoRanger, Goggle Pink, OhPink, and specially MegaPink and GaoWhite, pretty horny teens...Umeko, and there it is...Hiyori from Kabuto, or even Reiko from RX, Ruriko from the very first Kamen Rider...

To choose: MegaPink and DekaPink :buttrock:
 
Humm....I'd say Kamen Rider wins...BUT, Super Sentai has its own Super Hot Heroines!

For instance MomoRanger, Goggle Pink, OhPink, and specially MegaPink and GaoWhite, pretty horny teens...Umeko, and there it is...Hiyori from Kabuto, or even Reiko from RX, Ruriko from the very first Kamen Rider...

To choose: MegaPink and DekaPink :buttrock:

Yeah, 3 cheers for old-school Sentai Hotties.:buttrock: :buttrock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top