which ryuki is the best [PUNTED TO CORRECT HJU SUBFORUM]

Very little of getting vented in Dragon Knight was sugar coated and I respect the hell out of them for doing so

I remember being very impressed with Len's speech early on after the defeat of Incisor. Every time he says "vented", he might as well be saying "killed". I know nobody's actually getting killed, but there's conviction in that scene that made me believe it was a big deal, not just like "Yeah I sent them to the another dimension but they're fine. Wanna get pizza?"
 
Adness did the best that they could within the boundaries of what Soccer Moms consider appropriate for their children
Yeah aside from the fact that Kit and Len had little to no personality/charm and the show tended to drag on not to mention all the unnecessary recaps...
 
Yeah aside from the fact that Kit and Len had little to no personality/charm and the show tended to drag on not to mention all the unnecessary recaps...

Len had some, Kit not so much

Drew and James probably were the only ones who could really act
 
im not a big fan of recaping either i watched dragon knight again and i still see things that could have been done better i also think it could have been better atleast they should have worked with the shows original elimination patter ie zolda/torque being around till the end. I also think that the characters development was very quick and the charters got vented very very fast. some didn't last more than 2 eps



Also in the series it seems to me that the real main charater is Ren as he has most development and the story is just shown from kido's point of view
 
Agreed, I wasn't really fond of the fact that it was a recap episode either

I already had to sit through that **** once after Sting's death :/

See, the problem with Dragon Knight was that it was a whole series that you had to watch from beginning to end. Most Japanese Rider series' are in two episode parts so that you can really begin anywhere and the recaps are usually short, sweet, and to the point. Since Dragon Knight was all ONE big cluster, a recap episode was needed to allow newer fans to join in, and that was it's ultimate failure.
 
thats the reason power rangers worked so well monster of the week formula

of course dragon knight didn't do as well because they did things too fast and it wasn't marketed well . I only found out because a friend of mine who runs a small company is also a rider fan told me. if people don't know to look your not going to get viewers
 
i think what they need to do is hype it up a little more before hand-also i think they should do blade and market it as a sci fi series not a kids series -heck get it put on the syfy channel they run anime they should run this in dubbed it would probably be big
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top