Which Hibiki star should be in the next Kamen Rider series ?

GekiBlack

Red Falcon
I think, by now, everyone should know that Zanki/Kenji Matsuda is in Kiva(2008) and that Kiriya/Yuuichi was Zeronos in Den-O (2007).

So, my question is, which star from Hibiki (preferably a Rider but actress can also be included) should be in the series after Kiva ?
 
The dude who played Todoroki. I wanna see more guitar riffage! :jam:


He played Sarutobi Sasuke in the Den-O movie.


t may be a rumor but I think heard that Nana Akiyama might star in Kiva.

It was. Before the main cast was confirmed. Nana was rumored to be a female lead which she, unfortunately, obviously now isn't.
 
How about bring back the kid that played asumu and have him be a rider next year.
Ah, how I wish that would happen. I so badly wanted Asumu to become an Oni in Hibiki, lol...it would be nice to see the actor again, though. Asumu was probably the Kamen Rider character that I've identified the most with, ever.

The dude who played Todoroki. I wanna see more guitar riffage! :jam:
I dunno if they'll be trying the music theme again. Doesn't make sense to want an actor back for that reason. :O
 
How about bring back the kid that played asumu and have him be a rider next year.

Agreed.

Ah, how I wish that would happen. I so badly wanted Asumu to become an Oni in Hibiki, lol...it would be nice to see the actor again, though. Asumu was probably the Kamen Rider character that I've identified the most with, ever.

Also agreed.

I was disappointed in how the ending of Hibiki went with him. You spend the whole series thinking "You KNOW he's gonna be an oni by the end of this!", and you start hoping it happens, since he's such a likeable character. BUT THEN, they introduce Kiriya, Hibiki tells Asumu off, and nothing ever happens! It's like all the character development and focus given to Asumu was all for naught! Truly a disappointment. It almost ruined the whole show for me.

Just imagine if Kagami never became Gattack in Kabuto... :169:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top