Kuroihikari was right, Kabuto and Double are exceptions. I'm really thinking of suits that very clearly look like toys, such as OOO and Gaim. I like them, but they have a lot of stuff thrown on that doesn't need to be (like the visible hinges on Gaim's shoulders or the big button on OOO's back). They work despite the Bandai bits, not because of them.
While OOO's button never bothered me, with Gaim's hinges, that made the "armor" feel a little more... not like magic, I guess? I dunno.
Anyway, for me... I don't know about "classic" toku (my favorite "era" seems to be late '80s, '90s, and '00s), but I'd really like some more Rider series in the vein of early Heisei. I don't mind if they have to slap toys in everything, but at least step the writing up. Gaim was a great exception to the formula we've had as of late, but it'd be nice to break out of it for good. Drive is admittedly toeing that line a little, but they're not quite over it. As for Sentai though, heck no, I'll take another Kyoryuger sized team before a little one any day. All the better if they can actually spread the focus a little more evenly among the main five the next time.
Oh, actually, there is one thing I'd like back from the classic shows.
For the love of god, more bug designs and scarves. Don't get me wrong, I came to love Gaim's designs, and really like... a fair amount of what Drive gives (basically everything but Dead Heat and Formula really), but c'mon.