Mega Ranger Member Aug 27, 2007 #11 Just wait for Youmacon. then it will be the THREE of us!:buttrock:
Faded.Memories Im not straight but my boyfriend is Aug 27, 2007 #12 Yeah but you can't cause too much trouble; you're married
Keith Justice New Member Aug 27, 2007 #13 You guys should come to Youmacon. :anime: And I promise to get Rider in trouble next time he's in Wisconsin and to have lots of sex with Fade, next time she's in Wisconsin. Everyone's happy. :thumbs:
You guys should come to Youmacon. :anime: And I promise to get Rider in trouble next time he's in Wisconsin and to have lots of sex with Fade, next time she's in Wisconsin. Everyone's happy. :thumbs:
Faded.Memories Im not straight but my boyfriend is Aug 27, 2007 #14 :laugh: Well seeing as I'm pretty sure I'm never going to be in Wisconsin... When and where is Youmacon? Cause...I start college on the fourth...so I'm pretty sure I'll have ZERO free time until after first semester. :disappoin
:laugh: Well seeing as I'm pretty sure I'm never going to be in Wisconsin... When and where is Youmacon? Cause...I start college on the fourth...so I'm pretty sure I'll have ZERO free time until after first semester. :disappoin
Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM! Aug 27, 2007 #15 In truth Rider and Keith are both one half of a god-like entity that must never be whole again, lest the world as we know it would cease to exist!!! DUN DUN DUN! I wish I could go to Youmacon I'd cosplay as Anime Tenchou hehehehe, even if I don't have a matching body shape it would be hilarious. AAAAAAAAAH!!! Maybe I would have been able to find my Legendary Girl 'A' ...
In truth Rider and Keith are both one half of a god-like entity that must never be whole again, lest the world as we know it would cease to exist!!! DUN DUN DUN! I wish I could go to Youmacon I'd cosplay as Anime Tenchou hehehehe, even if I don't have a matching body shape it would be hilarious. AAAAAAAAAH!!! Maybe I would have been able to find my Legendary Girl 'A' ...
Faded.Memories Im not straight but my boyfriend is Aug 27, 2007 #16 Oh Jesus don't tell them that or we'll never hear the end of it.
Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM! Aug 27, 2007 #17 Either that or we keep the whole 'Nippleranger' charade going on and Rider is NippleWhite, the fifth member XD
Either that or we keep the whole 'Nippleranger' charade going on and Rider is NippleWhite, the fifth member XD