Where Do You Find Toku Time, and When Do You MAKE Toku Time?

I don't have time!

Last year I had so much time to watch stuff (no wonder I failed most of my subject last year haha!). I used to watch Den-O and Gekiranger almost as soon as they were released.

But now I'm still on Kiva 3, Go-On 2, Zyu 2, Guyferd (aint watched any yet but I need to get going), LMG 8, Cutie Honey 2, Faiz 26, Digimon Data Squad 10 and only seen the first two episodes of Jungle Fury (and still need to watch like ten of OO!). I had some time last weekend so I watched nearly every episode of Justice League/Unlimited! It was awesome ... I should have used to catch up on Toku but who cares :P
 
I don't have time!

Last year I had so much time to watch stuff (no wonder I failed most of my subject last year haha!). I used to watch Den-O and Gekiranger almost as soon as they were released.

But now I'm still on Kiva 3, Go-On 2, Zyu 2, Guyferd (aint watched any yet but I need to get going), LMG 8, Cutie Honey 2, Faiz 26, Digimon Data Squad 10 and only seen the first two episodes of Jungle Fury (and still need to watch like ten of OO!). I had some time last weekend so I watched nearly every episode of Justice League/Unlimited! It was awesome ... I should have used to catch up on Toku but who cares :P
Just two words for ya: Time Management :P
 
Mostly with my laptop while taking the train to work. Occasionally during the weekends on my HDTV.

The rest of the time goes up in work, studying and family/girlfriend. Usually I can't even watch 1/4 of the shows I download, sadly enough :disappoin
I haven't even started Go-onger and Kiva, just to give you guys an idea.
 
I dotn have this problem, i can watch it at home, or at work -if there arent customers to feed with culture. So, i can watch toku, movies, listen music, surf ghe internet, and so on.
 
I usually watch it at night, if there's something new by morning, I'll start downloading them and just watch what I can around 9~12 or so, and of course Saturday mornings, makes me feel like a kid again.
 
I'm falling behind.

And thanks to EJ, more good stuff is coming out all the time.

Usually, I find time on Saturday mornings when I should probably up and cleaning. Sundays too... but otherwise... I just don't find the time.

When do you sit down and watch your shows?

I'm falling behind this week, I got so much **** to watch from Go-Onger all the way to Zaido.

I usually find time during working out, drinking beer, and even at work when there is no punks causing ****.
 
I watch it whenever. Mostly on Fridays and weekends. I watch about 2-4 episodes. My computer is slowing down, so it takes a while to download before I can watch it. Or I just download it to my psp. It's easier that way. I can watch it while eating, doing homework or whatever.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top