After KRBlade, it seems that he starred in a movie called 君はまだ、無名だった (Were you still namelessness) and is now in a detective series. Here is the site for it. http://for-side.jp/tvpromo/tp00009.php
for the record, it'll be tough for me with the japanese actors because many of their sites aren't in english. But if you ask, I'll try.
Yes, he's supposed to be a paramedic. Somehow it may be true. I doubt it.
glcorps2002 said:
Amy Jo Johnson (Pink Power Ranger)
IMDB says she has 3 movies comming out: Veritas, Prince of Truth, Clean Breaks, and Magma (a tv movie).
Her website says that she's taking a small hiatus from singing but is still making songs. http://amyjojohnson.com/
After KRBlade, it seems that he starred in a movie called 君はまだ、無名だった (Were you still namelessness) and is now in a detective series. Here is the site for it. http://for-side.jp/tvpromo/tp00009.php
for the record, it'll be tough for me with the japanese actors because many of their sites aren't in english. But if you ask, I'll try.