I've been married to my husband for 16 years , the lucky booger snatched me up when I was 19 . I was a sweet young tender back then. We get on each other nerves all day.
Mmm so you are the true heartbreaker... If you're not into women maybe men is more your thing?
Trellum It's not easy to forget a bad experience if you have suffered a lot, when that happens some people do prefer to be alone just in the perspective of suffering no more, but I think this is a sad perspective.
No, I was looking for a traditional relationship but I did not see women for that. Meanwhile I just don't care anymore. I don't know what to do with women except ######## them anyway.
I have been married for 6 years, 7 this November, some bumps along the way, but overall all good. Both of us want the relation to continue so we make for that to happen daily and that's what is necessary.
Congratulations on your marriage! Hope everything goes well to both of you! I do see there are a lot of married couple give up on their marriage because they don't want to solve the bumps.