Whats your favourite day of the week?

Wednesday

Simply because its my dad's day off so I have a chance to pick up some DVDs

Oh and Friday and Saturdays, because Food Jamers and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX is on.
 
Wednesday because for the past few semesters, I've never had class on that day at all. Plus, once Wednesday arrives you just get the feeling that Thursday and Friday are just gonna zoom by and before you know it, you're at Saturday already.
 
I know most people hate them, but I like Mondays for a couple of reasons.

1. I've had a good rest during the weekend, so I'm not a zombie at work.

2. Orders have built up over the weekend, so there is plenty to do (at least this time of year) as opposed to the rest of the week, since it drags on and on

3. Monday means wrestling for me for the past 15 years. Give or take a couple of years between 2001-2003.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top