What's with the Kamen Rider Orphans?

Some riders are really not orphans because someone taking care of them as their gaurdian. I would count the Aso in Kiva as orphan too since they become Ixa.
 
I kinda noticed this whole "Riders parents died before the beginning of the series" plotline thing a couple of days ago too and I gotta say, the writers are really overusing this thing. Seriously, can't they try something original? Its getting pretty old hearing the same old rehashed, "My parents died a long time and ever since that day, I vowed to bring all evildoers to justice" story. Are the writers trying to make all their Riders a japanese version of Batman or something?
 
Last edited:
I kinda noticed this whole "Riders parents died before the beginning of the series" plotline thing a couple of days ago too and I gotta say, the writers are really overusing this thing. Seriously, can't they try something original? Its getting pretty old hearing the same old rehashed, "My parents died a long time and ever since that day, I vowed to bring all evildoers to justice" story. Are the writers trying to make all their Riders a japanese version of Batman or something?

It was done way before Batman did it, its a pretty common theme in a lot of fiction.
 
I'm guessing they wouldn't be able to pull off a good Kamen Rider story if the main or any other character has parents, which would most likely drive him/her back.
Saban's Masked Rider makes a good example.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top