What's the best place to buy a 360 online?

Yeah, but even then I don't really trust Ebay all that much.


I suppose if you want one cheap, the option'd be to get one second hand. Either that, or check out a flea market.
 
Well, all the second hand stuff I got from EB(Mostly games) works just like new. In fact, most of them I got were close to new condition for a system, it should be a good idea to keep the receipt just in case something happens
 
Do not buy a used 360. You're just asking for problems and you'll have no warranty coverage. I'd be vary wary of eBay or Craigslist which are dumping grounds for people with faulty systems. Microsoft extended the warranty to 3 years for a reason, so I highly suggest taking advantage of that.

I would also suggest against a Core system (or a Tard Pack as the interweb kids like to call them). You're going to end up spending the $70 difference in missing peripherals alone (no hard drive, no headset, only a wired controller), so might as well shell out the extra just to get a hard drive & headset with it. If you're set on the Core, wait to see if they announce the UK Arcade Pack for the US (or if you live in the UK, you're golden). It at least throws in a memory card, wireless controller and some free Live Arcade games for the same price as the Core.

If buying a new 360 Premium, make sure to get one with the HDMI port. It'll say on the box if it has one. Those supposedly have revised hardware that isn't as prone to failure.

As for deals...not really sure.
If you sign up for Google Checkout you can get a Premium from Buy.com with a free copy of 300 on DVD for $340 shipped free: http://www.buy.com/prod/xbox-360-pro-system-with-hard-drive-20gb-hd-hdmi/q/loc/108/205150318.html
 
I'm looking to get one, got any rec's?

gamestop.com

ebgames.com

I only shop there (usually) when and if I buy online. But really, why dont you just go to the store? Or wait. Ah dont you have to take the bus or something? If I remember correctly. Anyway.

Just buy it from Gamestop or something. I also suggest heeding the advice of NOT buying a Used system. Get a brand new one. You'll thank yourself later when (if) something goes wrong and you need to get it repaired or replaced. Used systems dont come with Warranty.

If you can afford it, get the premium system. It's much better than just getting a core.
 
I wasn't really thinking about getting a premium system and signing up for Xbox Live, at least not for until my car is paid off sometime next year.

But you guys have made a lot of sense so I'll have to think about this.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top