Black Ranger RX
I don't have low self esteem.
Kamen Rider Blade finished, Kamen Rider Hibiki took over, some of us liked it some of us hated it.. I didn't particularly like it either..
Anyway Let's discuss what are our hopes for next year's Kamen Rider series to be?
Me? I'd like to see Toei go back to the "Insect like" look, and I'm hoping to see some more fighting action and not too much endless talking.
Another Idea would be, to see another sequel to the Kamen Rider Black Saga, except this time an 18 year old Hitomi chan would play part as the main character, and she would be "Kamen Rider White". An alien orginization would capture Kotaro (what they'd do to Kotaro would be unknown) and Hitomi as Kamen Rider White would have to save him.
Anyway Let's discuss what are our hopes for next year's Kamen Rider series to be?
Me? I'd like to see Toei go back to the "Insect like" look, and I'm hoping to see some more fighting action and not too much endless talking.
Another Idea would be, to see another sequel to the Kamen Rider Black Saga, except this time an 18 year old Hitomi chan would play part as the main character, and she would be "Kamen Rider White". An alien orginization would capture Kotaro (what they'd do to Kotaro would be unknown) and Hitomi as Kamen Rider White would have to save him.