BorgmanJayce
Member
As some of you may know, I run a forum called "AsiaNami" which is dedicated to Asian Pop Culture.
Anyyway, I'm hoping to do a major revamp of the forum and turn it into a proper social network-type place for fans of Asian Pop Culture... In other words, Facebook for the Otaku Generation.
Anyway, I'm looking at using Joomla! for the behind-the-scenes running of the site and I'd like to ask my fellow members here what would you like to see from the new-look "AsiaNami"...
I'm already looking at adding FaceBook elements like members being allowed to set up their own groups as well as create their own blogs and possibly [if I can work out how to do it] allow people to create their own private forums [as long as they PM me first]...
I can't wait to get started on this as I have a lot of things I want to do with this site [and of course, HJU will get a link on the site!:thumbs:]
Anyyway, I'm hoping to do a major revamp of the forum and turn it into a proper social network-type place for fans of Asian Pop Culture... In other words, Facebook for the Otaku Generation.
Anyway, I'm looking at using Joomla! for the behind-the-scenes running of the site and I'd like to ask my fellow members here what would you like to see from the new-look "AsiaNami"...
I'm already looking at adding FaceBook elements like members being allowed to set up their own groups as well as create their own blogs and possibly [if I can work out how to do it] allow people to create their own private forums [as long as they PM me first]...
I can't wait to get started on this as I have a lot of things I want to do with this site [and of course, HJU will get a link on the site!:thumbs:]