What Would You Do... If You Were Banned From HJU?

Keith Justice

New Member
Sometimes you have a bad day, sometimes you have too many bad days and tough decisions get made.

Rub me the wrong way all ya want, I honestly don't want to see any of you go and will always fight to make sure you do get proper sentencing.

But... let's say it happened to you.

Let's say it happened to me. If you were locked from your home of HJU... where would you go?

Me......... prolly post more at toonzone.net again. My former home.

VgEvo.Com and TeamFremont.com/Forums is aw-ight...... might kick some dirt around Japan Hero 'til my sentence was up.

Where would YOU go........... if you were cast from paradise! :O_O:
 
I was thinking this the other day, what other tokusatsu board is there? One that gets regular postings.

If I got banned... I'd... Stop making fansubs and blame it on you..? Nah, that's a little sad.
 
I'll ban you if you don't tell us where you'd go next. :shakefist

There's also Japan Hero... while it looks dead the toku talk there is about as alive as our own.
 
Rangerboard.com
Gamespot.com
IGN.com
Henshin talk.com
riderpower
rangertalk
get another 100k posts on buddypic.com
i dont know man. theres just so many.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top