Henshin a Go-Go!!
I'd recommend Kabuto.
NOTE: if you do watch Kabuto, don't take Tendou too seriously, if you view him as a character that is intended to be comical you'll enjoy the series A LOT more.

Also Agito and Kuuga are both Excellent options as well!

Best of Luck :thumbs:

PK FIRE!!!!
Well Ive decided that Ill watch the first 3 episodes of hibiki, and agito. Whichever grabs my attention more Ill watch. Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

But...but...

I'm going to vote for Ryuki or Blade, but Hibiki and Agito are really good too. Finished Agito yesterday and I thought it was amazing.

Well Ive decided that Ill watch the first 3 episodes of hibiki, and agito. Whichever grabs my attention more Ill watch. Thanks for the suggestions everyone!
I would highly suggest giving Hibiki juuuust a bit more. It's an amazing show (at least before the staff change), but the first couple episodes are a bit...quirky.

Ryuki or Blade for the more recent series. if you want to go for the older series, Stronger or Black.

You'll need more than three episodes to get into Hibiki. The first episode alone is really slow on pacing. I don't think it really "picked up" until 4 or 5.

I'd definitely say Kabuto, but I don't know how you'll decide, so many different opinions.

You'll need more than three episodes to get into Hibiki. The first episode alone is really slow on pacing. I don't think it really "picked up" until 4 or 5.
Yeah the first three are a bit weird. They have characters singing, and for some reason whenever Hibiki henshins they try to make it seem dream-like by turning the lights up until the screen nearly whites out and you can barely see anything :sweat: But push past and give it until, say episode six, and you should have a bit more of a feel for it. I honestly think that when the episode count got up to the mid-20s I had the most fun I've ever had watching a Kamen Rider show. For that reason alone Hibiki's always going to be one of my favourites, even with all the show's issues.

After you're done with Hibiki, Agito and Den O, I recommend Kuuga

I seem to recall seeing a chart somewhere on here about all the Heisei series (up to OOO) with a brief description of each.
That may be helpful for you if someone could post it. Maybe it might give you ideas