What is your forum style/browser and can you see...

Mikazuki

Banned
I've modified the templates to include the following metatags.

<META NAME="Slurp" CONTENT="1 week" />
<meta name="REVISIT-AFTER" content="1 week" />

I know in the Justice Mode forum style it's visible. I need to know your forum style and if you can see those tags in the source code or not. Once I know all the styles have those tags then I will be able to turn off the private forums.

Also include what browser you're using, please.
 
Last edited:
So if you press the CTRL+U and the source page pulls you you don't see:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html dir="ltr" lang="en">
<head>
<!-- no cache headers -->
<meta http-equiv="Pragma" content="no-cache" />
<meta http-equiv="Expires" content="-1" />
<meta http-equiv="Cache-Control" content="no-cache" />
<!-- end no cache headers -->
<META NAME="Slurp" CONTENT="1 week" />
<meta name="REVISIT-AFTER" content="1 week" />
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" />
<meta name="generator" content="vBulletin 3.6.5" />
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top