What is it that makes you say, "That's F'ing AWESOME!!!"?

Keith Justice

New Member
Cameltoe and plumber's crack on hot women.

Chicks that make out with each other.

Catholic school girls.

That LAST MINUTE save by the hero when all seems lost.

The "Awwww, ****! You in trouble now...." moment in Kamen Rider when the hero walks slowly onto the screen to take down the bad guy who thought he "got away with it" and the chill I get when I hear, "HENSHIN!"

Jason, the First Red Power Ranger, returning for the 10th anniversary in "Forever Red" to say, "Kick back, rookie. Let me show you how it's done!"

Blasting away, side-by-side with friends in a shooter.

Kung Fu

Thongs

Short Skirts

Girls in button up shirts and nothing else

The Power Glove

..alright, that's all I got for now.
 
When I first saw the PV that was used to make the gifs in my avvy and sig. :thumbs:
 
Stuff at school

Watching an Old School Sentai/Kamen rider

Star Wars

Ex-girlfriends.

News on stargate Sg-1/atlantis

The Nintendo Wii/DS

Sites Like HJU and Japanhero.

Pimped out cars.

News on my 2 fav bands. Zebrahead and I Hate Kate
 
Tokusatsu + Power Rangers (of course)

Manga + Anime (sometimes)

Video Games

Asian Girls

Chinese Takeaways on a Friday night

Japanese Lessons


..and so far that's all I can think of, that I think is F*cking Awesome. :laugh:
 
When I pull out my super secret move and own other people in a game

Jason, the First Red Power Ranger, returning for the 10th anniversary in "Forever Red" to say, "It's Morphin' Time!"

Ichigo's first bankai

Sega's Menacer and Nintendo's Super Scope

Samurai passes in movies/anime/toku

How cooly my mom got my pot leaf necklace from my principal that one time in 9th grade.:laugh:

Chicks in fishnet stockings

Epic end battles in most movies

...thats all I have.
 
Cameltoe and plumber's crack on hot women.

Chicks that make out with each other.

Catholic school girls.

Thongs

Short Skirts

Girls in button up shirts and nothing else

..alright, that's all I got for now.

I love going to a Catholic school. :buttrock:

Anyway, my list is similar to yours....plus the women. >_>

-Martial Arts
-Bruce Lee philosophy
-Video game domination
-The adrenaline rush in movie (when all is lost, the hero gathers all he has, the theme music plays, and he kicks ass)
-Really cool fight scenes (Tom Yum-Goong, for example)
-When characters in a movie make some of the greatest points or one-liners in a movie (mainly found in Kevin Smith's New Jersey flicks...minus Jersey Girl.)
-Video game trailers (well, some of them. Like, MK: Armageddon or Halo 3)
-When the worst you never thought happens happens in the movie. (Example: Oldboy)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top