T Tsubasa Dragon Member Dec 25, 2007 #2 nothing until kamen rider doesnt exist anymore we can't come with an conclusion.
DigDoug Member Dec 25, 2007 #3 Each one is unique, and everybody has his or her own favorite. There is absolutely no way to determine which one is the best. However, my personal favorites are Kamen Rider (original), V3, Black, and Kabuto.
Each one is unique, and everybody has his or her own favorite. There is absolutely no way to determine which one is the best. However, my personal favorites are Kamen Rider (original), V3, Black, and Kabuto.
Ant Crown The protector of Dreams Dec 25, 2007 #4 Faiz and Den-O despite the fact that with it being time travel...it begs for the Retcon job that Ryuuki pulled.:disappoin
Faiz and Den-O despite the fact that with it being time travel...it begs for the Retcon job that Ryuuki pulled.:disappoin
G grimreapernik Member Dec 25, 2007 #5 Ant Crown said: Faiz and Den-O despite the fact that with it being time travel...it begs for the Retcon job that Ryuuki pulled.:disappoin Click to expand... I did not ask you what is the best, I asked is considered the best like for example, jetman is considered the best sentai.
Ant Crown said: Faiz and Den-O despite the fact that with it being time travel...it begs for the Retcon job that Ryuuki pulled.:disappoin Click to expand... I did not ask you what is the best, I asked is considered the best like for example, jetman is considered the best sentai.
Forever Knight Eye See You Dec 25, 2007 #8 I thought Kamen Rider Kuuga was a fucking masterpeice. Ryuki & Kabuto were great aswell.
Tom Constantine Chief HJU News Editor Dec 25, 2007 #10 I'm going to be n00b and say Den-o. Not really, I hate it with a passion. Most people saying original or V3.
I'm going to be n00b and say Den-o. Not really, I hate it with a passion. Most people saying original or V3.