What if there was real life in Kamen Rider?

I find it interesting that everyone's looked at it from the Heisei side. If I were a rider, I'd probably end up being a Showa-style rider, and it would be HORRIFYING. I'd be a monster, too dangerous to have human contact, but necessary to save humanity from all the other monsters running around. I'd probably snap.

That is if I managed to escape the brainwashing...
 
I find it interesting that everyone's looked at it from the Heisei side. If I were a rider, I'd probably end up being a Showa-style rider, and it would be HORRIFYING. I'd be a monster, too dangerous to have human contact, but necessary to save humanity from all the other monsters running around. I'd probably snap.

That is if I managed to escape the brainwashing...

Me likey.... :169:

Come to think of it , if it wasn't of my doing, I too would be a Showa Rider mixed with Heisei. Think of it as Black mixed with Shin and Faiz.

If I had escaped or been helped to escaped , I'd just hide or use my powers for my own purposes ,possibly fake my death so my friends or family wouldn't get harmed assuming I wasn't already fake-killed like in Nikita .

But that begs the question of whether I would join forced or willingly because if it had benefits to being an evil Rider , I'd join Shocker/Black Ghost so I could aid their efforts while climbing to the top even if it meant doing things I wouldn't do otherwise. Even if I "opposed" one of their beliefs/policies, I would hold it in just because you really can't defeat such an organization like it and they would kill you and everyone you love outright. There's no way there isn't benefits to being an elite Shocker Rider ,especially one that is willing to fight for your cause. Why brainwash that?

Evil just has an allure to me , almost like a drug as being good just feels generic and too much "cream of the crop" than anything as they shove it down this black and white notion down our throats since day one. I'd rather be a darker shade of grey if it came to being a Rider for Shocker and pick off the other Riders save for the "one" who is worthy that could fight me so I could fight him one on one for the hell of it .And if Shocker has a problem with honor, then hell, I'd go rogue especially if my family became nonexistent or they attacked civilians. Even then, I'd rather be like the Skull Man and be an antihero since again, they represent us.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top