What if there was real life in Kamen Rider?

Kamen Rider Joker. I'd have my Philip develop more Lost Drivers that I could pass around to my friends, along with the other Double Memories, and thus we would form the Double Detective Agency, and we would be called the Detective Squadron Gaia Memory Rangers.
 
Kamen Rider Joker. I'd have my Philip develop more Lost Drivers that I could pass around to my friends, along with the other Double Memories, and thus we would form the Double Detective Agency, and we would be called the Detective Squadron Gaia Memory Rangers.

Go go Gaia memory rangers, actually thats kinda catchy
 
Kamen Rider Diend's powers would be awesome.

I'd steal the ark of the covenant to see if it really is something of significance and all the silver I could store.
 
if kamen riders existed in real life, planet earth would be scary and cool. i would be too scared to go outside, but i would just stay in my house and watch the action through the local news or what have you.
 
It would be good to see the news sightings about monsters attack the cities and if one of us is a kamen rider, we'd head out from our homes to fight.
 
Last edited:
I wish I was a real Kamen Rider. In fact, if the world became a place where a rider can exist, he or she would have the power to do anything. Even the news would find something interesting.
 
Well, at least it'd put my black belt in Tae Kwon Do to use lol.

But if my jiujitsu teacher allows me, I'll transform in class and use the powers to submit my partners as well.

But seriously, I'd use it to solve all the crap in Iraq and Afghanistan, and use my status as a hero to get Ron Paul elected as president.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top