I remember when BeyBlades aired in my country, there was this super yo-yo anime and an anime where two brothers play with Tamiya racing cars (both of them were wearing red and blue respectively).
I swear those kinda toys were also popular back in my country as it was in Japan at that time.
I just saw a New ad for them yesterday.
The funny thing was that it was all people in their late-teens playing when most of the people who actually bought them where under 12.
Lol me too, I should drive out to a Toys R Us to pick some up, you said you use to have the blue one? That one was Dranzer, the phoenix one, it was so badass, Dragoon was badass as well but Black Dranzer was epic never actually say the real toy of it though, I also remember I had a Baby Dragoon bit chip.
Lol me too, I should drive out to a Toys R Us to pick some up, you said you use to have the blue one? That one was Dranzer, the phoenix one, it was so badass, Dragoon was badass as well but Black Dranzer was epic never actually say the real toy of it though, I also remember I had a Baby Dragoon bit chip.