Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM! Sep 8, 2013 #1,121 Project X Zone! The epilogue was like half an hour long but I loved it! They went shopping in Akihabara :laugh:
Project X Zone! The epilogue was like half an hour long but I loved it! They went shopping in Akihabara :laugh:
Dark Kabuto In Justice, We Trust! Sep 8, 2013 #1,122 I finally got around to finishing Monohime's storyline in Muramsa Rebirth…spoiler alert on the ending I got: Spoiler Jinkuro is sent to Hell and Monohime becomes a nun
I finally got around to finishing Monohime's storyline in Muramsa Rebirth…spoiler alert on the ending I got: Spoiler Jinkuro is sent to Hell and Monohime becomes a nun
Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM! Sep 12, 2013 #1,123 Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask! The FEELS in that ending! THE FEELS MAN! ;_; beautiful. I can't wait for the next game! Also finished Suda 51's Liberation Maiden!
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask! The FEELS in that ending! THE FEELS MAN! ;_; beautiful. I can't wait for the next game! Also finished Suda 51's Liberation Maiden!
TommyOliver21 Fly up, TaJaDor! Nov 2, 2013 #1,124 The Last of Us Hotdaaaaamn is that game great. It deserves game of the year.
J Jacky392000 Active Member Nov 3, 2013 #1,125 LEGO Marvel Super Heroes a few days ago. was going to replay the missions in Free Play mode, but since the game constantly freezes, I'm not going to bother anymore.
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes a few days ago. was going to replay the missions in Free Play mode, but since the game constantly freezes, I'm not going to bother anymore.
Herman the German Treasure Cards of the Underworld Nov 3, 2013 #1,126 Most recently, "X: Beyond the Frontier" and "Final Fantasy IV -Interlude-". The first was a nice rush of nostalgia and has me pumped for the other X games, moving on to X-Tension for now. 83 The second had me wondering a bit if it was worth the effort, but, oh well, moving on to "The After Years". :B
Most recently, "X: Beyond the Frontier" and "Final Fantasy IV -Interlude-". The first was a nice rush of nostalgia and has me pumped for the other X games, moving on to X-Tension for now. 83 The second had me wondering a bit if it was worth the effort, but, oh well, moving on to "The After Years". :B
hmf_master "あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ" Nov 3, 2013 #1,127 I finally finished Pokemon Crystal with the save file that I started like 3 years ago
Galaxian Lurker Jan 19, 2014 #1,128 Finished Kingdom Hearts FM in Proud Mode and got the Deep Dive ending.
Herman the German Treasure Cards of the Underworld Jan 20, 2014 #1,129 Not that long ago, but most recent in memory would be beating Aqua's story on Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. :B
Not that long ago, but most recent in memory would be beating Aqua's story on Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. :B
Leeatard Well under 9000 Jan 26, 2014 #1,130 Most recently beat the main game in Saints Row IV. Now to tackle the DLC.