I definitlly agree with the Bluray (For Season 1 at least. ), and the hope of the soundtrack not being changed. But, i'd also like to see some of the old toys come back. I don't know about you, but i've always wanted a Green Ranger Morpher. > And there's no way in heck i'm spending over $200 for a "remodeled morpher" on ebay. Come on Disney, you know you want to. :thumbs:
Some edits are inevitable. Content standards aren't the same as they were in 1993. If I had to guess though, it'll mostly be 'Megazord crashes through random building' footage that gets chopped.
This is a dream come true, what's not to like about it?
Also, Quark, two questions:
-How did Digimon come into play?
-Why would Disney edit anything out? I can't recall anything that anyone would think needs to be cut out in the Saban dub of Digimon (maybe Sora and Mimi's shower scene, but that's all I can think of).
-How did Digimon come into play?
-Why would Disney edit anything out? I can't recall anything that anyone would think needs to be cut out in the Saban dub of Digimon (maybe Sora and Mimi's shower scene, but that's all I can think of).
Everyone thought the city damage caused from the fight between Parrotmon and Greymon was from a terrorist attack. In Return To Highten View Terrace, Joe outright says it. And since getting rid of exploding buildings was a direct result of 9/11, I can't imagine them leaving that episode unedited.
Everyone thought the city damage caused from the fight between Parrotmon and Greymon was from a terrorist attack. In Return To Highten View Terrace, Joe outright says it. And since getting rid of exploding buildings was a direct result of 9/11, I can't imagine them leaving that episode unedited.
I guess we'll see if Disney's still afraid of the big bad building bombers when Power Rangers re-airs. Besides, I'm still holding out hope for legitimate, uncut DVD releases of the first few seasons of both shows.