What Classic Tokusatsu are You Rewatching?

Re-watchin Kamen Rider X [tjhis time with subs, yay!]. I also noticed there's that KITsubs group subbin SkyRider, and since I only watched with chinese subs...
 
I've rewatched Maskman a few times, considering how many there are, there are only so many you can watch in one sitting.

There's one series I haven't finished watching called Super Robot Red Baron, I may get around to watching it over again, its a great series.

Mostly I'm just tracking down the best stuff, trying to find what has subtitles and what has yet to receive official release or the fansub treatment.

one of shows on my 'to watch' list is Jetman.
 
I decided that I'm gonna start re-watching the English language dub of Choudenshi Bioman starting from episode 15. Unfortunately I've not watched Kamen Rider BLACK for a while..
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top