What Are Your Favorite Episodes from Kamen Rider W?

That reminds me, anything with Akiko too. :thumbs:
I'm going to go on the record and say I loved Akiko. Even during the times she was doing her "high-pitched-and-annoying" schtick. She was just... believable while not being dead weight. Strong without having to henshin (though she "did" once :laugh:).

I actually considered her a viable part of the team the whole way through, and had no qualms with her being in the field. She's awesome.
 
The opening eps. FangJoker's debut. Farewell N. Accel's debut onward.

And I think Akiko manages to be wonderfully crazy and not fall into the trap of merely being eye-candy.
 
Does Akiko even qualify as eye candy at all? I can't think of a single time she was ever presented as anything but comedically unattractive and occasionally turbo-badass.

(Mind, I LOVE this about her.)
 
Does Akiko even qualify as eye candy at all? I can't think of a single time she was ever presented as anything but comedically unattractive and occasionally turbo-badass.

(Mind, I LOVE this about her.)

Yeah I never really found Akiko attractive like Hana or Megumi. I just think she's hilarious:anime:
 
The ones with the girl who thinks Double is her father were very good.

Is that the episode where Luna Trigger first showed up ? I loved it as well ... especially Trigger Magnum's "bendy" shots at the Dopant :laugh:


For me, its has to be the Arms Dopant Arc ... its the only time i truly hated a villain more than any other arcs i that i have seen .. thank god FangJoker saved the day :castlerock:
 
-Debut episodes
-Accel debut episodes
-CycloneJoker Xtreme episodes
-Accel Trial debut episodes
-Weather Dopant's death

Seriously, I gotta say I love them ALL. Not one has sucked.

The killer doll/dummy eps were fucking halarity.
 
I'm going to go on the record and say I loved Akiko. Even during the times she was doing her "high-pitched-and-annoying" schtick. She was just... believable while not being dead weight. Strong without having to henshin (though she "did" once :laugh:).

I actually considered her a viable part of the team the whole way through, and had no qualms with her being in the field. She's awesome.

Ah! Thank you! I LOVE Akiko. She never, ever fails to make me laugh right from the moment she first smacked Shoutaro with the infamous slipper for self-narrating.

Her henshin and fight in the Dream arc (29/30) is, by far, the ONE scene that I play over and over. It still makes me gigglesnort like a 2 year old. :laugh:

The ones with the girl who thinks Double is her father were very good.

onion_msn_smilies-01.gif
I thought that arc was so incredibly endearing. I can't resist bad ass men who take care of little kids. I really can't.

So, my favorite episodes:

5/6 - The Girl A; Papa is a Kamen Rider

See above :sweat: lol

15/16 - The Arms Dopant / Fang Debut; The F Afterglow

The opening scene still cracks me up and you really can't go wrong having a damp Shoutaro *fangirl dreams*.

I really, really got riled up by the Arms Dopant on this one, just like Shoutaro and the debut of Fang and the further development of the bromance between Shoutaro and Philip is just...

onion_msn_smileys-26.gif



23/24 - Liar Dopant arc

Another arc that still makes me laugh. The beach scene, the crossdressing, Akiko (of course), and hearing the actors sing. I still love the music from this arc.

27/28 - Invisible Dopant arc

More bromance between Shoutaro and Philip. Actually seeing Terui smile in the beginning of the episode and then seeing him get punched by Philip :thumbs: Sooo manly.

Also... I seriously gasped and felt so worried seeing Shoutaro use a Twin Maxiumum. I HAD to see the next episode (despite the fact that the sun was already rising by that time~ :sweat:)

41/42 - Jewel Dopant Arc

I was really beginning to think that W would be more about the bromance between the characters and moving on with the Museum plot as opposed to doing any actual detective work, which was totally fine.

However, this arc completely blew me away. The old red herring trick, Jinno's character development, seeing a little into Shoutaro's past and also, seeing him in the rain. LOVED this one
 
Last edited:
It was hard to find flaws with this show, although episodic, the plot twist that occur in the cases and how it flows into the main plot pulled me in.


PS: Good luck adapting this Adness.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top