What are your expectations of the future of FF?

No to VR! I hate first person camera, I was one of the Resident evil fans who got upset with Resident evil 7. First person will also not work with Final Fantasy as you control more than one character. Final Fantasy is of the games that should stay in 3rd person camera.
On the contrary I am sure if they don't use the VR they are going to lose out of biggest market. Big companies are making money right now. Obviously VR we have now is better than RE 7.
 
I hate protagonists that I can't see so Final Fantasy should never ever go VR. They can make a spin off but keep the numbered titles away from it.
 
In just my humble opinion, I think that with the way Final Fantasy games have progressed so far, it's definitely going to be improving and getting a lot more better. I can remember the immense upgrade the game has witnessed from Final Fantasy 1 to 15 that we have today, it shows things are definitely going to be more better with the game.
 
I hop that the game will become more popular since there still more improvements being made to it yearly.
 
I hop that the game will become more popular since there still more improvements being made to it yearly.
I think it is already popular what needs to be done now is the VR and other things that are missing in the game. Hope in future we can learn about the changes of the game devs.
 
Stop suggesting VR people! VR only works for first person camera games. VR wont work with protagonists that you can see. This makes me feel that you don't even play Final Fantasy.
 
Final Fantasy XIV 2.0 is one of the most incredible recoveries from pure suckage to top tier I’ve seen in an MMO.

I tend to be at odds with the opinions of a lot of other FF fans. I didn’t hate XIII that much, and XV was super fun (It could have been a lot better, the new episodes are a testament to that). That said I really trust Square to deliver on this series and I’ll play whatever they put out.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top