What are your expectations of the future of FF?

IceAndFire

New Member
Do you think the game will rise, decline, or stay the same in popularity? Do you think it will become more/less complex? Do you think the complexity will stay the same? Finally, what other questions come to your mind regarding this topic?
 
A lot of Final Fantasy decisions that Square makes are based on player feedback when they design new games. I think mobile gaming will become more popular in the future but console gaming will continue to thrive as well. Also Final Fantasy 15 has a ever changing universe with all the updates and expansions that come out to keep people always coming back to this game.
 
I am hoping that FF in near future can be surely be making a lot of progress. And they are more likely to get into the virtual reality. And it can be surely a good experience in such case. I guess we can find it out in terms of the AI and also the VR. Because they have yet to launch anything on that.
 
From how the Final Fantasy games have progressed so far ever its first existence, I think that the game is heading in the right direction and should it maintain such pace, there is every possibility that we are going to have much more better games to play with FF genre.
 
It will remain popular and relevant but it will look unrecognizable to oldschool fans. I mean 15 plays nothing like Final Fantasy that Persona 5 feels more Final Fantasy on it.

Also romances will decline. I mean 13 have an Asexual woman as the main character. 14 is an MMRPG and 15 have homoerotic bromance.
 
It will remain popular and relevant but it will look unrecognizable to oldschool fans. I mean 15 plays nothing like Final Fantasy that Persona 5 feels more Final Fantasy on it.

Also romances will decline. I mean 13 have an Asexual woman as the main character. 14 is an MMRPG and 15 have homoerotic bromance.

I do believe that the Final Fantasy games developers have been aware of the complaints that followed the Final Fantasy 15 because of its characters, so therefore I'm certain that they are not going to make such mistakes again with the next one they would probably produce for their gaming fans.
 
I am hoping that FF in near future can be surely be making a lot of progress. And they are more likely to get into the virtual reality. And it can be surely a good experience in such case. I guess we can find it out in terms of the AI and also the VR. Because they have yet to launch anything on that.

Let's be going at with step by step with what they bring out for us as the day goes by but in reality just like you pointed out, there are lots of things that can be improved on Final Fantasy games to make it a more exceptional game.
 
Yeah they should go step by step. And not to jump into AI and VR immediately. Because that would be something too much rushed for sure. I guess on that note you can see that it'd be reasonable to see that people are going to get things wrong in many context.
 
No to VR! I hate first person camera, I was one of the Resident evil fans who got upset with Resident evil 7. First person will also not work with Final Fantasy as you control more than one character. Final Fantasy is of the games that should stay in 3rd person camera.
 
I am of the opinion that Final Fantasy will keep rising in the future with more gamers becoming aware of the amazing graphics that you can enjoy while playing the game. I also think that with the way that Square handles the feedback from the players, they will make the mobile version of the game to be more exciting as a result of many embracing what the mobile version got to offer, but that doesn't mean that the console version will go into extinction as well.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top