What are you top 5 fav Gundam Designs?

What I meant is God Gundam:
godgundamqq2.gif


I don't know if it has other name like you said :sweat:
So, "Burning Gundam" is "God Gundam"'s translated name???

What country do you live in, because that's his name in the English dub, it was too controversial for Cartoon Network! :redface2:
 
strike freedom gundam- could this mobile suit be anymore overpowered?
infinite justice gundam
burning/god gundam
master gundam
Destiny Gundam

gundam seed/destiny and g gundam are the only gundam series I watched from start to end :anime:
 
I kind of like Burning gundam better than God. God sounds a bit too... holy and all-powerful. Which the gundam was far from. Burning sounds about right since it kind of matches how Domon's emotions are. He's got that burning desire, burning passion, burning anger, etc etc.
 
I kind of like Burning gundam better than God. God sounds a bit too... holy and all-powerful. Which the gundam was far from. Burning sounds about right since it kind of matches how Domon's emotions are. He's got that burning desire, burning passion, burning anger, etc etc.

same but god gundam fits the title G Gundam

I remember a friend of mine telling me that the G in G Gundam stood for gangster

Gangster gundam :laugh:
 
same but god gundam fits the title G Gundam

I remember a friend of mine telling me that the G in G Gundam stood for gangster

Gangster gundam :laugh:

They did it mainly because of controversy stemming from Gundam Deathscythe Hell items being pulled from Walmart stores across America! Stupid idiots.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top