What Anime Are You Watching?

For some reason, people think that I'm a HUGE anime fan. I just got asked to run the Anime room at Gamex. I had to tell them that i'm not into a anime.. so I'm running the "Non anime room" and showing tokusatsu. LOL

But I do watch anime. some of my favorite series?

Hellsing TV series
Hellsin OAV (this is one of the few new series that I am actually watching)
Sakura Wars
Patlabor (My all time favorite)
Utena
Cowboy Bebop
 
I'm currently watching the following anime:

Round Vernian ViFam
Space Runaway Ideon
Heavy Metal L-Gaim
Gaiking: Legend of Daiku Maryu
Zoids Genesis
Overman King Gainer
Gear Fighter Dendoh (I'm enjoying Dendoh, which was done by Mitsuo Fukuda, who was the director of Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny. I find it strange that I am enjoying Dendoh, since I hated both GS and GSD.)

Rewatching
Turn A Gundam - Among all the Gundam animes, this one is by far the one I consider to be the very best. Truely the cream of the crop of Gundam animation.
Mobile Suit Gundam - The anime that started it all, quite an amazing series. It has (IMO) since been surpassed by Turn A Gundam in terms of greatness, but it is still a top notch anime.
After War Gundam X - Nowhere in the same league as Turn A Gundam or Mobile Suit Gundam, but still a great show in its own right.
Combattler V - Classic super robot action at its best.
 
Last edited:
Bleach
Mai-Hime
Naruto
Gundam Wing (again)
Samurai Champloo
FMA
Yu-Gi-Oh GX
DBGT
 
Last edited:
One Piece is mostly all I'm watching... some Zoids Genesis.

Can anyone tell me what I need to download and install to watch mp4's?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top