hi guys,

I'm currently looking for a Weather Dopant Memory ( not the T2 gaia memory version ). I'd like to make this as a birthday present for my bro :thumbs:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If anyone wants to sell the Quetzalcoatlus memory just like in the pic, I'm also interested.

Please kindly PM or simply reply in this thread. Thanks guys :patriotic:

hmmm.... I wonder if what I'm looking for is an even rarer item than any other memories ?

been 2 days and no one replied :sweat:

try posting how much you are willing to pay cash offers help and taking the guessing out of it The wing thing was part of the t2 set or some other exclusive so yeah its hard to get I'd suggest just buying one on ebay or some such if you can even find one

thanks for the suggestion, Synch

I guess I'll offer $20-25 for the weather dopant memory.
not so interested in the quet memory anymore :p

I got one, and its definetly up there in terms of high demand dopants memories.

When they were on ebay, they were selling for $25, but because most people aren't going to want to give them up you'll want to post an offer signifigantly higher if you want people to sell, plus shipping.

Whether or not its worth that much to you is another story, or you could wait till someone dumps their collection due to money problems.

Just an fyi though, i'm not interested in selling mine. Good luck!

yes, I'm also concern in that aspect. the cheapest i can get (with very high luck) plus shipping gonna cost me $50.
x5 of that, I can just buy the whole set LOL

if no one is willing to sell it as 2nd hand memory, then I might just close this thread :(