Complete Global saturation
Nobody wanted to play a rushed and incomplete game. I would rather see them work at their own pace and focus with their own vision of this game than trying to follow a deadline by crunching. Games that are crunched have tendencies to have lots of bugs and miss a lot of content. Cool your jets and be patient.

Great decision because it should not compete against Stranger of Paradise. We can't have the same game on the same year.

I expect this game to come out in 2023 to 2024. Oversaturation in the market will be bad for business so Square Enix will keep this game away from the releases of FFVII-2 and Stranger or Paradise.

Great decision because it should not compete against Stranger of Paradise. We can't have the same game on the same year.
Both games have medieval instead of futuristic settings. They indeed looks like the same game. It will be a smart idea of release them years apart to avoid competing against each other.

I was excited for this game but I understand that game developing during these hard times is not an easy task so I just be understanding and patient.

Last edited by a moderator:
Swipe right and let's bacon our way to victory
My positive vibrations tells me we are getting this game by Christmas next year.

guy

Sentai Monster with no Mouth Animation
I rather wait longer than have another Final Fantasy XV situation.

Administrator
Staff member
I still believe this is going to be a Good Game, I loved all the Games Square Enix released the last few years. Trust Square Enix People!