[Video Game] Sentai Maker Game Chroma Squad Getting Legal Trouble from Saban Brands

Save The Live!
Updates from the Makers of the Game, Saban is making idiot things one more time...

10526043_776299912415138_8259910581782554056_n.jpg

Why Saban dont stop make This Type of Thing?...

Professional Chef and Entertainer
i'm assuming they are working on getting something like the power rangers license in this, i don't know why, since anything you make in this game really won't be like power rangers (show wise) and would also be hard to market (create your own ranger team wouldn't really ring a bell these days).

1002668_619106568169063_1520812954_n.jpg

VS

Braid+-+Screenshot.jpg

Both are indie games, I know nothing of either. I sure as hell not going to play the first just based on how fugly it is. I don't care how great a game is if I can't stand looking at it, I am never going to play it. I don't care how great looking a game is if the story is nonexistant or pathetic, if the controls suck, or any number of other problems that isn't graphics I won't play.

As for it being 16 bit, I played those games from 92-96, I have moved on from that.

Welcome
The legal trouble shouldn't even be from Saban.If it was any company, shouldn't it be from Toei?

Good for you, no one cares. You don't want to play it? Great, don't, just leave those of us who do want to alone. That's the great part about this thing called a free market, you don't want something? No one is making you buy it, so quit complaining.

ANYWAY, yeah, this is a jackass move on Saban's part, just because YOU never bothered to fund a game worth a damn, now you're leeching off guys who did? Low, just plain low. It's not even like they have a trademark for 5 guys in spandex fighting guys in rubber suits, no copyrights have been infringed on, they're just throwing their weight around because they KNOW they can afford the court costs better than the indie guys. Hoy, this is why we can't have nice things folks.

Henshin a Go-Go!!
Dear Captain McSteamy, literally every opinion you've shared on this forum is close minded and repugnant and judging a game strictly because it has a retro aesthetic is pathetically juvenile.