As collectors we all know the annoyance that is dust. How do you keep your collextions clean and looking their best? Post here and tell and maybe learn a thing or two.

As for me I tend to keep my items in shelve and dust them with a Swiffer dusters on occasion and maybe the end of a Kleenex to get into the nooks and crannies I miss.

HJU's master of disguise
Swiffer duster
Q-Tips with rubbing alcohol when needed
Can of compressed air

In Justice, We Trust!
Getting a glass case helps, the Ikea Detolf is the one I've seen used most commonly by collectors and it's the one that I'm using myself.

If that's too expensive for you, you can always get clear acrylic display cases from the craft store.

Ikea also has the Billy Bookcases you can get with doors. Holds more than the Detolf but doesn't look as nice. Last time I went to an Ikea they were going for around $80 that you have to piece together, though I don't see those options on their website.

Closed cases are honestly the cheapest option in the end because of all the cleaning supplies it saves you in the long run. Canned air is EXPENSIVE.

I went the "Billy with glass doors" route, too. Maybe I'll get some LED illumination strips, and tuck them underneath the shelving...

I don't really have issues with dust that much so I just use a fine brush and light dusting, if I had the Space I wouldn't mind having a clear case but getting one right now doesn't seem reasonable since I'm planning on moving out soon